Car park investment criteria
Download: investment criteria parkings
Because of our 15 years of experience with investing in car parks Primevest Capital Partners is best placed to offer the highest value for your car park or portfolio. We are a professional institutional investor with a high execution ratio. Further we are backed by pension fund capital and have the equity ready to invest. Contact us if you have or know of any interesting opportunities. Contact details can be found in the investment criteria.
- Product: public car parks (underground, multi-storey, surface lots or a combination). Individual car parks or portfolios.
- Target countries: Ireland, UK, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, BeNeLux, Poland, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal
- Target cities: larger cities in metropolitan areas (preferably 100k+inhabitants).
- Locations: situated in high traffic areas with a multitude of anchors (retail, office, residential, leisure, etc.) such as in downtown locations. Or next to hospitals, airports and train stations. Paid parking must be applicable.
- Investment volume: minimum of €5 million in Germany, approximately €10 million in other countries.
- Building type: existing buildings and turn-key developments. Forward funding is possible. Building hasto be suitable for a professional parking operation.
- Title: freehold, leasehold and concessions (must be a right in rem).
- Lease: preferably an existing leasing agreement with a professional operator with a remaining lease term of approximately 5-10 years. However if there is no lease in place we can also take a view on the operational income.